Monday, October 17, 2016

Short and Sweet

October 18, 2016

Viva Las Vegas

From left to right: Elder Homer, Charels, Letsabo, Khutsong, Unknown person



Mormon helping hands!

The service we did at the other Elders chapel (school house).

Playing with a lion
Dear Family,
We had three baptisms this week and it was wonderful! I am so happy and having a blast!!  This week as flown by!!!! I feel like it is Wednesday of last week! (Editor's Note:  I asked what the hardest thing and best thing was about the mission). Truthfully, the hardest thing about the mission so far is the disobedience, it makes things pretty difficult. I think the best thing is the people, they are so amazing. I love the people of Africa so much! I love my district, they all have a strong desire for obedience and hard work which makes my job a lot easier. I love you, have an amazing week!

Love,
Your son

No comments:

Post a Comment