Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

October 31, 2016
Volunteering at a boxing gym in Mamelodi

A CRAZY STORM HIT PRETORIA!!! 
There was lightning every half second and it was non stop flashes all over!! It was INSANE!! 
This is a pic took at night of a bolt of lightning!

My "flat".  That's me getting into the car.


Hello!

My week flew by! It was super busy!! We worked hard here this week.  We had a lot of lessons and now we are shifting our focus to less actives and it is working. We have about 360 of them in the ward so we need to start to change that. We had something like 30+ lessons this week which is a lot for here. It is very common to have like 3 appointments cancel a day but still I am happy.
It is heating up here! It is 38 degrees Celcius (100 degrees Farenheit) and I am in tin huts half the time. A/C does not exist here. But I am told the more you walk in the sun the prettier your future wife gets. Dad must have walked in the sun his whole mission.
No news on Namibia and when I might go. I think I might go this coming transfer but who knows.
Love you all so much,
Elder Voyles

No comments:

Post a Comment