Tuesday, October 11, 2016

It's All Good

October 10, 2016


Our car being mobbed by children

Making Cinnamon Rolls 

 Package Received

PUPPY!

Dear Family,
I received my package!!!! Thanks so much for everything!!  I am not sunburnt, it is just hot and I am flush a lot of the time.  In answer to your questions about being district leader, I have a good district, THE WHOLE DISTRICT IS GREEN!!!!  None of us have left our first area so we are all considered green, including half of them who are still in there 12 week training. They are all good obedient guys so that's good. I have fasted this week and it actually was awesome, I have had some crazy cool experiences!! I will tell you more about it next week.
Love,
Elder Voyles

October 3, 2016

Me and my Comp found import candy!!! (And Mountain Dew chapstick, haha)!

We just took an "African" photo (no smiles)

Our investigator Charles has kittens!!

Kitten giving momma a bath!!! SO CUTE!

Hello!
So in answer to your question, we were able to stream conference at our chapel! It was absolutely amazing!  I got called as district leader over the Mamelodi district. I probably won't go up to Namibia for another transfer or so. They don't have a spot for other Elders up there yet.  I am doing good. I am so happy! I was able to bear my testimony when I was on exchanges with the other elders and it was amazing.  I love my mission and I am really excited for everything! I gotta go now though so I'll talk more next week! LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment