Thursday, August 25, 2016

Three Months!

August 8, 2016




Ashee (Hello) Everyone,
This week has been slow but eventful at the same time. I went to a Labola Party for a Member in our ward this week. Labola is the bridal costs the groom pays and it is very ceremonial. It was fun to see these ooooooold African ladys dancing and singing Tswana songs. I to have picked up some Tswana and when I speak it people go crazy! In Mamelodi people think I am Afrikaans(the white african people). So whenever I speak their language and tell them I am from America they LOVE me! One lady even started clapping haha! I am really getting comfortable here. I have just about finished up my 12 week training and I have learned so much!! I encourage everyone to watch the most recent MTC broadcast and more specifically David A Bednar's portion about teaching by the spirit. It Is awesome! I love you all but am now gonna wrap up.
Have a great week!!
Love,

Elder Voyles

No comments:

Post a Comment