Monday, April 2, 2018

Headed to Botswana!



Playing guitar with a recent convert

? Getting ready to sneeze?

Some tourists from Asia jumped into our zone picture!

March 12, 2018
It is good to hear from you guys. We had a good week! I just got back from paint balling. We did really good and had a lot of fun!!!! We had a lot of success in the area this week. I know just by our planning and pre-set appointments this coming one is going to be even better! We met with a less active member this week who was a really strong member when I was  here last.  He said he will come back church.(this was after church yesterday so I have hope he will be there next week)! We have a goal to invite one person a day to be baptized and will let you know how it goes!!




April 2, 2018

This week was good. I am getting transferred to Botswana to a place called Broadhurst (Gabarone). I will be with Elder M. He is a GREAT guy.  We have served around each other quite a bit. I love the pics they are so cool. I am doing really good, real good. I watched all of conference except the Sunday afternoon. I will probably watch it during the week sometime. I know this transfer will FLY. I don't plan on telling anyone that I am finishing so I can stay focused.  The pastor lady went to Limpopo on vacation but got back recently. She reads the Book of Mormon and prays so it is just a matter of time... 

Love,
Your Son

No comments:

Post a Comment