Saturday, February 24, 2018

BABY LIONS!!!! And a random llama....







January 22, 2018

Okay, so I sent last week's email just now. The power went out so that's that... Last p-day we played with baby lions and it was sweet!!! They were 6 months old so they were a bit aggressive but it just made it cooler! Hopefully we can play with cheetahs in the future.  Mams (Mamelodi) is good.  We have 3 baptisms scheduled for the 11th of February.   We also played sports like all today (hacky sack, rugby, ultimate frisbee) and man I am sore! I also carried another missionary up 3 flights of stairs just for kicks. I am trying to eat a little healthier so to come home in better shape.(look out Dad) All in all the week was good. I ate some cow intestines and hoof on Saturday and it was pretty good. Sticky though...  


January 29, 2018

HEY FAM,
So I had a good week. We went to Witbank for a baptismal interviews/exchanges. Me and my companion are going to send some missionaries to Bronkenspred soon so we can see how it is. Maybe open the area next transfer. ​

February 5, 2018
Dear Family, 
The lions were at a park kinda thing. They were 6 months old so they were a bit aggressive but it was cool. One bit my shoe lace off haha. And cow hoof is VERY sticky! but nice. I am glad to hear the report on how things are going. 

And the baptisms are on for the 11th. And our investigators are good but our main focus has been on less active members by Bishop's request.     


Love,
Your Son
February 12, 2018
It makes me really sad to hear the story of that boy... Stuff like that happens here all the time. the other day we were driving down the street and saw a mom beating her son, about 11 years old. She was putting the waylay on him, it was sad.  The baptisms went through alright... We didn't take pictures though.  All is good, we had a great week this week. Went on exchanges with the elders in Pretoria and Witbank. We have zone conference tomorrow,  Ulysses S. Soares will be there so it will be chill. 
 All is good here on my side of the pond. I am just living in the moment best I can, I don't have any complaints. Love you so much man!!
Love,
Your Boy

February  19, 2018

Dear Family, 
We had a great week this week. We found some good new investigators that seem promising. One lady knew it was true in the first lesson and was baffled. She is loving everything we are teaching and she turned out to be a minister in her church.

Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment