Saturday, June 24, 2017

At Least He Writes.....



 Lorraine's Baptism


A gecko that I caught

The Elder on the far left trained all of us
(left to right: oldest to youngest on the mission)

Baboons

A little 125 cc bike.  (I didn't ride it)

My new comp is the one right in front

Fishy kisses

June 12, 2017


Dear Family, 
Good news!  Lorraine was interviewed by President and was baptized on Saturday and confirmed yesterday.  Transfers happen tomorrow.  Six  Elders flew out this morning which means I'll be one of six  missionaries in Namibia for a few days. I will be getting a new companion.   I got to drive out to the airport today and got to see some more baboons.   

Love,
Your Son

June 19, 2017 

Hello, 
It has been a good week. I look forward to this coming week. We have another scheduled baptism for this Saturday. It is the Branch President's wife... He is over the moon about it too. His eldest daughter is close as well! 

As for me, I'm  fine. I have a smaller district to watch over. have a completely new district. They divided the last one so now it is only four Elders, two of which are new to Namibia.  I am gonna give it my best. I love the Lord, that's oft times my greatest source of motivation. 

Love, 
Your Son

No comments:

Post a Comment