Monday, May 8, 2017

New Area--Wanaheda

May 1 & 8, 2017


Walking to our area

We chose the right

Bored bull just chillin'

Bird in flight at sunset

Me with Rocky Crest in the background

Windhoek baptisms


Dear Mom & Dad,
My new area is great.   I am in Khomasdal and Rocky Crest. They are pretty suburb-like. The finding and work is great here, I love it already. I am with a new companion.  His name is Elder Bagoole and he is from Kampala, Uganda.  Anyway, I am doing great. I am a little under pressure as district leader but it will make me do better I know. We have just been walking, walking and walking some more. I now know the area well.  We have three new investigators already and are working with some people who are on date. To answer your question, no white person will listen to us really, but people generally treat us well.    Windhoek (my old area)  had two baptisms on Saturday and it was way sweet to see old investigators get baptized.  

Love,
Your Son

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Elder Voyles. I am sure the Lord is watching over you...(D&C 84:88). Keep up the good work and keep moving forward and upward. We love Missionaries. Ken & Tobi V

    ReplyDelete