Monday, April 3, 2017

Quick Update

April 3, 2017

Me and my comp emailing

At the top with our rocks

 
Golden Orb Spider
Facts that Jackson's mom looked up about this spider:
It's venom is potent but not lethal...much like the bite of a Black Widow
The golden orb spider is named for the golden web that the female builds.
Females can be up to 1.5" with a leg span of 4".
  
Dear Family,
I have had a good week, the work is going good.  I am glad to hear your week went smooth.  We went hiking this week, we hiked the same mountain as last week. I carried a rock up the steep part. We then took an alternate route back and could hear baboons barking at us! We also saw a golden orb spider. (IT WAS BIG)!   I am loving my mission, it is the time of my life. 
Love,
Your Son

No comments:

Post a Comment