Monday, March 6, 2017

Packages Have Arrived!!!

February 27, 2017


Pizza before Zone Meeting

I McGyvered the vacuum

I planted some succulents

Zone Conference

 District Conference

Stir Fry


Dear Family, 

Glad you had a good week.   Now we have three people ready for baptism. One on date for March 18th, another one just needs water, and the other we have a few lessons to finish up and then he's good. We also went to an old people home.  We are going to go back when we get cars. Not much has happened this week though.  Zone Conference is on Friday and the Hawkins (office couple) come up tomorrow. (They will bring up the package!) At the beginning of the transfer my best friend that's still in South Africa got called as the Assistant to the President. I will get to see him this week and look forward to it. 

Love, 
Your Son/Brother
  
March 6, 2017

Dear Family, 
I have had a good week.  We teach the restoration a lot, probably everyday. Something we explain is there were three things used when Christ organized the church:
-Christ himself(as the prophet)
-The Priesthood
-The Apostles
We teach how they were lost then restored. Of course we have the Prophet, the Priesthood, and Apostles. But we also know Christ will come again to lead the church on the Earth. Now, we don't necessarily teach all we know but we teach for understanding. But I have learned a lot about the Gospel. Right now the investigators are progressing well.  It is week 5 in the transfer and it feels like week 1.  We had Zone Conference and District Conference this week. We had Elder Van Reenan and Elder Palmer visit. I learned a whole lot from them. I love Namibia. I got my packages--yes both. I LOVE THEM! They gave me such a boost.  It's like I had my B-day and Christmas in one week. I loved the pictures. I am so excited for the baby girl! (Editor's note:  Emily is expecting a baby girl on July 21st).   Can't wait to be an uncle!  It has rained SOOOOO much here recently. It has been awesome!  I am doing good. I LOVE this Gospel. 

Love, 

Your Son


No comments:

Post a Comment