Saturday, January 21, 2017

Enduring to the End

January 9, 2017

Elder M. and I walking down the street

Me and my fellow missionaries

Namibia sunset

Me and Elder K. after a bike ride in the rain


Fishies!

Some springbok I made for lunch

Apartments where we went looking for investigators

At the internet shop....new haircut




Dear Family, 
This week has been difficult. I went from a "hot" area in Mamelodi (about 30 lessons a week) to a "cold" one here in Windhoek (about 10 Lessons a week).  It is slow because people have gates with buzzers and they just don't let you in. I am having to live the principal I teach, enduring to the end. We are tracking to try to get a bigger teaching pool but it is just slow.  We did have a sweet experience finding a father led family and we visit them again on Wednesday.  Any way, just send a prayer my way.  But all is well. Thanks for the update and the pics.  
Love,
Your Boy 


January 16, 2017

Dear Family, 
Things are getting better here. We are staying in a place called Suiderhof. It is an apartment.  My companion and I are getting along great! We just kinda click. It is still  slow... We only have about one or two scheduled appointments a day... maybe... So what's hard is filling the time. Tracking fills some of the time, I am trying my best!  What makes it hard is I just feel like I am not fulfilling my purpose. I am going to try harder to just be 100% obedient and leave the rest up to the Lord. Any way, I love you so much! 
Love,
Your Son

No comments:

Post a Comment