Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Merry Christmas and Hello Namibia!

December 19, 2016

Me and Charles

Practicing the guitar in my new shirt

Dear Family, 
So, I am giving your email to the family who I will be going to. They will reach out and plan when I will Skype. I had a cold 2 weeks ago but last week I had a fever and abdominal pain. It is all over now. I got some meds and I'm fine! I Had an okay week this week, I couldn't go to the area a few times but it's all good now. As for this week I am going to go around and start saying goodbye to some members this week because I am sure I am leaving. Which means a lot of dinner appointments which means a bigger kapunda(belly) hahaha.
Love you lots! Have a great week!!
Love, 
Your Son
December 26, 2016
Hello!
Don't really have much to say today, I am glad I was able to speak with you!  I will leave for Namibia on Wednesday morning. I can only bring one suitcase so I will live a Spartan lifestyle. 

Love,
Your Son

No comments:

Post a Comment