Monday, July 18, 2016

A River Runs Through It

July 18, 2016

We had to pretty much walk through a river to get to an appointment on time
This is a meal I made myself. Cooked beef with sweet chili sauce. As well as my homemade bread (yes Mom I make my own bread)

My lovely bread 
  
P-day last week we stopped by a KTM store and I saw a sweeeeet supermoto (KTM 690cc)


So, this week was good! We had the confirmations of the people who were baptized and it made me so happy. So the people who are our newest church members in Mamelodi 1 Ward are: K***- a 23 year old man who has been taught for a long time. He struggled with some things so it has been a long time coming. He did have a a great experience that he told us about--he was praying to know the truth and the spirit answered him very powerfully. He now wants to go on a mission! D*****- a 13 year old girl was taught since she was 8 and just now was baptized. She knows pretty much all the basic doctrine in and out. M***- a 16 year old girl has been taught along with D***** pretty much the whole time. She loves the gospel so much! and lastly P*****- the young boy who is 9. He is M***'s little brother but a spiritual giant! He whips everyone into shape! They have all taught me so much and it makes me so happy to see them confirmed in the church! 

Fun fact, Bill Gates was in our area yesterday. He was here for a Nelson Mandela thing. I am loving Mamelodi so much.  Anyway, I am doing great and loving my mission!

Elder Voyles


No comments:

Post a Comment